Aloe Vera Gel for Skin in Dubai
Dermal Aloe Vera Gel for skin is a gentle and safe skin care product that draws on the natural medicinal properties of the aloe vera plant. The gel is specifically designed by Dermal Group to provide immediate relief to sensitive skin, as well as to alleviate irritation and redness from excessive exposure to UV rays.
Made in Korea, the product contains natural ingredients and does not use paraben, mineral oils, or artificial colours.
Benefits of aloe vera for skin care
The Aloe gel is made of 95 percent aloe leaf extracts, making it one of the safest skincare products for treating dermal problems and improving skin health. Its numerous benefits include:
- Treatment for acne and other skin problems – The aloe plant contains Auxin and Gibberellins, which have anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties. Gibberellin can also stimulate cell production, accelerate healing, and minimise scarring, making it ideal for treating chronic dermal diseases, such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Age-defying properties – Skincare products that contain the aloe vera’s leaf extracts have anti-oxidants which enhance the skin’s natural firmness and keep it hydrated. It also includes vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta carotene.
- Reduction of stretch marks – The gel contains natural properties that help speed up the healing of stretch marks.
- It treats sunburn - Aloe Vera helps with sunburn through its powerful healing activity at the epithelial level of the skin, a layer of cells that cover the body. It acts as a protective layer on the skin and helps replenish its moisture. Because of its nutritional qualities and antioxidant properties, the skin heals quicker.
- It acts as a moisturizer - Aloe moisturizes the skin without giving it a greasy feel, so it`s perfect for anyone with an oily skin complexion. For women who use mineral-based make-up, aloe vera acts as a moisturizer and is great for the face prior to the application to prevents skin drying. For men: Aloe vera gel can be used as an aftershave treatment as its healing properties can treat small cuts caused by shaving.
Dermal Group products in Dubai and UAE
Dermal Group products are recognised worldwide and sold in UK, USA, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, and China, among other countries. The company is a recipient of high-level Quality Assurance award, which is testament to the superior quality, ingredients, and research and development that go into their skincare and healthcare products.
MySkinChoice is one of the few trusted providers of Dermal products in Dubai and UAE. We bring world-class quality beauty and health products to you, complemented by a fast delivery service and excellent customer support.
How to use the gel
The gel offers a number of flexible applications, including as a massage pack, skin moisturizer, treatment for damaged hair, body lotion, and hand lotion.
Direction: Take a sufficient amount of gel and directly apply it on the skin. Gently tap the area of application to improve absorption.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (95%), Alcohol, Water, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Agave Atrovirens Extract, Triethanolamine, PEG 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Betaine, Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglutamic acid, Parfum.
|Skin Care Category||Gels, Sun Care|